Tentrax Off-Road Camping Trailers offer tons of options and more than 20 new upgrades on all new models, for off-road enthusiasts who like to camp off the beaten path. Tentrax trailers are perfect for towing behind a Jeep, Land Rover, or any other robust off-road capable vehicle.
The Tentrax trailer, lightweight and extremely rugged with a fiberglass tub and ¼” thick walled, mig welded square tube frame, offers an ample 30 cubic feet of storage, and the option of a fold-out tent and bed which sets up in just a few minutes, so you don’t have to bother finding a spot on hard ground to prepare and set up a tent from scratch.
The Tentrax trailer is available in 3 models, each fully customizable:
- Off-Road A/T
Tentrax Off-Road A/T Trailer
By default, Tentrax’s most popular model, the Off-Road A/T Trailer has over 20” of ground clearance under it’s skid plate, making it towable on the toughest of terrains, and allowing you to haul more gear and have a comfortable place to sleep in the most remote, off-road camp sites.
Tentrax Boulevard Trailer
The Boulevard has all the standard quality hallmarks of Tentrax trailers, but is styled and designed more for lightweight, on-road vehicle applications such as PT Cruisers, Honda CRVs, Subarus and similar sized vehicles.
The CargoPac standard setup is more of an all-terrain version of the Tentrax trailer with the base package perfect for hauling your gear. Just like the other Tentrax trailers, however, all the same options are available, including Tentrax rack systems, custom paint, custom wheels and fold-out tent and bed. Only 65 lbs of tongue weight makes the trailer an easy tow by any economy vehicle.
Some of the cool accessories available for Tentrax trailers include:
- Fold-out tent and bed
- Road repair kit
- Lockable aluminum dry box
- Rear step
- Large heavy duty awning/rain fly
- Small heavy duty awning/rain fly
- Tentrax rack pad with tie downs
- Off-road tongue extension
- Stainless steel shower
- Aluminum propane tank
- 43 quart freezer/fridge
Options for Tentrax Trailers include:
- Custom painted matched to your vehicle
- Deck protectors
- Black polypropylene or custom fiberglass fender flares
- Recessed jeep tail lights or heavy duty round lights and wiring
- Torflex axles with spindles
- Electric brakes
- Variety of Terrain tires and rims as well as factory and aftermarket wheels and tires
- 2 inch, 4 inch, 6 inch or 8 inch trailer lift
- Tongue rack, front rack
- Off road skid plate
- Nerf bars
- Easy hitch tongue with 2″ ball coupler
- Off-road trailer package
- 12-Volt Electrical package (Optima deep cycle battery, 3 Marinco 12-Volt plug-in outlets, light and fan combination)
Learn more at www.tentrax.com