Every year we seem to be rewarded with a few new, innovate camping trailers that stand out amongst the crowd. With awards coming in such as “Best in Show 2018” from RV PRO and “2018 Top RV Debut” by RV Business, it’s clear the Luna Teardrop Camper is a 2018 standout. Luna is manufactured by InTechRV in Indiana.
Luna Teardrop Camper Exterior
The unique feature that immediately stands out is the large, wrap-around windshield in the front. LED lights included throughout. The trailer weighs 1,800 lbs and is based on a reinforced, rigid aluminum frame. The trailer length is just under 14 feet long, including the tongue. The cabin is 6 feet wide and 12 feet long.
Additional functionality includes:
- A 5 gallon, 20 lb propane bottle
- Water heater, 8 gallon fresh water tank
- 30 amp plugin, solar panel port and a cable TV inlet
- Rear stabilizer jack
- Frameless windows with dark tint.
At first appearance, the kitchen is both stylish and functional. Included are exterior speakers and great overhead LED lighting. Additional Luna kitchen features include:
- 3 burner Dometic stove w/ automatic igniter – flush top when off for more counter space. Formica counter top.
- Flexible faucet & stainless steel sink
- Microwave and two separate 110 plug sockets
- Dometic 12V/110V refrigerator/freezer
One great feature are pull-down blackout shades for all windows, including the large window in the front, to block out sunlight and visibility. Screens on the side windows which can be opened. Other interior features include:
- 3 110V plugs
- 10.5 BTU Dometic air conditioner
- 40 inch flat screen TV
- Couches fold out into bed
- High end Stereo/bluetooth/DVD and interior speakers
- LP/Carbon Monoxide detector.
Black coin flooring in the Luna is easy to clean. The floor has 2 compartments for storage.
Finally, the Luna includes a 3 year, transferable warranty. It’s clear the Luna teardrop camper is going to be a hot item this coming year.
For more info, visit www.intechrv.com